Click here to donate now via our secure online donation page
It's secure, fast and easy!
Click here for a printable donation form
Do you ever wonder …does my gift make a difference? Well, it makes a real difference!
- $25 will cover the cost of one hour of tutor training
- $50 covers two hours of tutor training
- $100 covers one evening of our Community Literacy tutoring program
- $250 covers initial training and lesson planning to prepare 15 volunteer tutors
- $500 covers one week of our English in the Schools program
- $500 also covers 1 month of electric bills - help us keep the lights on!
- $1000 will cover classroom instruction for 1 month
We have an Amazon Wish List
if you are interested in donating items we can use in our tutor programs and classes.
- Marble Composition Books -we ask many of our adult literacy learners to keep journals so they get much-needed practice writing. These books are VERY popular!
- First class postage stamps because many of our learners do not have digital literacy (access to email, voicemail, websites, etc) we rely on old-fashioned mail to communicate with them or offer surveys
- General classroom or office supplies like post-it notes, dry-erase markers, spiral notebooks, pens, pencils, copier paper, envelopes, etc. are always appreciated!
Dave practices for his GED.
Literacy Network is a non-profit organization located in Madison, Wisconsin and serving the needs of low-literate adults and families in Dane County. Your donation is tax exempt.
Click here for more info about the work we do!
Together, we can make literacy an attainable goal for everyone in Dane County. Please call (608) 244-3911 if you would like more information on how you can help Literacy Network improve people's lives. Thank you for visiting our website!